Wednesday, September 24

stuff

sorry i dident blog yesterday! i was at a friends house for a sleepover the night before last night.... but today we go to the library!!!!! which is good. i need more comic books...... i love comic books. especially "Zits" and "Garfield" and "Calvin and Hobbes" those are my favorites...... and i like graphic novels. WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I WAS SO COLD!! I PUT ON: PANTS, SOCK, A SWEATER WITH A HOOD, MY ROBE, AND I HAD MY HANDS IN MY POCKETS!!!! THEN MY MOM MADE A FIRE. yup... tis true, tis TRUUUUE! tee hee... well..... PEACE OUUUUT!!

11 comments:

taylor said...

dear hazel,
I love zits I even have a zits book right now called growth spurt.not to change the subject but hazel tell me how to get my playlist on my blog

Hazel said...

u have one taylor!!!! i've seen it

misty said...

a fire already?!?!? i HATE winter time but i love when we can build a fire & stay inside next to it. good fun!!! its still in the 80's here, so i'm guessing that fun is still months away.

Hazel said...

yes fire. :D

taylor said...

dear hazel,
that is a playlist. it is not my playlist.

Hazel said...

huh. ok that dident make any sense taylor

taylor said...

dear hazel, I now.

The Bray Family said...

The future Mrs. Nick Jonas......
You can go to playlist.com and sign up and then choose your songs!
PS, I am the mother of "the future Mrs. Joe Jonas", you guys should become friends......haha :)

taylor said...

I have a playlist but i can't get it on my blog.

Hazel said...

mrs. JOE JONAS?! o o ugh two jonases
( . )

taylor said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !