Thursday, November 20

We. Did. Awesome.

Oh, my gosh. At the talent show today, We did awesome! It was SO fun! When we were about to do it, I had HUGE butterflies in my stomach. But when we got up there, We just did it! Okay, Okay, We giggled a little bit, but so what? We couldn't help it! :) Today was the last day of ACE! :'( I can't wait until the next session. Hey, have you ever like, seen someone on the day before or the last day of December and then you see them like, the first of January and say: Hey i haven't seen you since last year!!! It's fun doing that. And FUNny! Here's some facts about elephants!!


Elephant facts: The average elephant at birth
weighs, right about 250 pounds! wow...
The Average grown Elephants Heart weighs Almost 25 pounds!
Hmm.... Ah! >> An elephant joke: Q: How do you hunt for elephants? I'll put the answer in my next blog post.

Q:
How many muscles and tendon's
do you think are in an elephants trunk?


A: Over 40,000 muscles and tendon







This is really random but, Here's a cute picture! Down there.


http://showtime.arkansasonline.com/e/Templates/petblog/tigers.jpg
A dog nursing Tigers! :) Cuteness....
Well, See y'all later!!

10 comments:

Anon said...

Hazel, I LOVE your blog, it's awesome!!! The picture at the top is really funny. LOL!!! :)

Kaysie

misty said...

if you video tapped the dance from the talent show post it so we all can see :)

Anonymous said...

you all WERE awesome! And I was especially proud of you, Hazel, for facing your fears and doing it even though it made you nervous.

I love all the information you are sharing with us about animals! And that Dog nursing tiger cubs...how cute!

Jennifer said...

I am very proud of you Hazel! I'm loading up the video to my blog right now, and I know Sarah was taping too so she might have hers up.

I agree with Rachel- your blog has been very interesting recently! I am learning a lot from it. (and I bet you are too!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your dance went well! I'll have to check out the video at home. So an elephant's heart gets to be 25# - that's amazing ;-)
I love you, Grandma

Anonymous said...

You video Dance was amazing! Very good! That looks like Suki feeding the baby tiger....do you remember Suki? LYT!

misty said...

i saw the dance video on your mom's page. you & your friends have some nice dance move!!! i could never get up in front of people & dance - you're very brave!

me said...

Yeah we did great!

Hazel said...

Who are you Cassidy? I know you follow my friend Bea's blog....

Hazel said...

and what do you mean WE did great?! you didn't do it with us!