Friday, October 16

Ouch.

I got a really bad burn today. My dad had just got home and he was backing into the driveway on his Motorcycle, and I said I wanted to get on the back while he rides down, so i did. Then Lyle got on and Stella wanted to also, so i got down and was helping her up, then when i was trying to get up in front of her,--(it was very crowded)--I burnt myself on the pipe thingies that get hot. It still hurts really bad. :( Thankfully, it's only a first degree burn, but still....Ouch. It made me cry allot too. Guess what? For Halloween, I'm going to be a Kooky Alien! So is my friend Grace, Who BTW gave me an AG doll named Kit Kittredge! OK, I have to go......Bye bye!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I hope your burn is feeling better today! Sorry you got hurt ;-(

I love you - Grandma

India, said...

IM going to be an alein too

The Bray Family said...

It is probably too late now, but I just had a client tell me today that if you put honey on a burn, it helps it heal faster! I am gonna try it next time....honey helps a lot of things!

EmilyCarolina said...

cool u got an ag doll! kit is really cute huh? oh and i hope your burn feels better