Is it just my imagination... Or is something really cute in here?
Random Lion facts:
- The Darker a lions mane, the older he is.
- When lions walk, their heels don't touch the ground.
- A lion's roar can be heard up to five miles away.
- Tigers are lion's closest relatives. Without their coats, lion and tiger bodies are so similar that only experts can tell them apart.
- Male lions have manes to make them look fierce and to protect their throats when fighting with another male.
Guess what? Today we were at the post office and there were some mailboxes that had the keys in them and Lyle was opening them, sticking his head in them and saying "LO? BOBBY HO?" he was saying "HELLO? ANYBODY HOME?"! It was so cute!!!!
O.K. well, I'll see you later fellow mortals.... ¬_¬