Sunday, November 23

India's house!

Yesterday i slept over at India's house!!! It was fun and India, Kalib and me played our butt's off both days. Like, when we got back from Transmetropolitan, We just played.... And played.... And played..... India was the first one to fall asleep. I think i was second. Then Kalib. :) I had a lot of fun. We ran on their skating ramp. Well, nothin' else to report so Bye!!!!! :D



P.S.
Sorry if this post isn't very long... I don't really have much to say..... :) Well, Bye!


For real this time... ¬_¬

7 comments:

me said...

cool

me said...

How old are you anyway? 6? 7? I am just curious.

Hazel said...

I'm nine.. grr..

Anon said...

Mmmmmm...pizza...yummy...pizza.

hehehehehehehehe!!!

~Casey

Hazel said...

lol.

Sarah Hubbard said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. It was fun for us to hear you guys playing butts off.

Hazel said...

:D hahaha!