Friday, January 30

My Birthday!!!

Hi, it's Lucy!!!!

I'm officially 15! i was born at 5:38 AM.

I got this card from Missy and Natasha.... http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/668/250__1_PE_GC_Bag.jpg

Inside it said "Happee Birthdae Loo! We luv yoo!"

At the bottom it said "Luv, NaTasHa and MiSSy"



It was really sweet! ^-^

My cake looked like this..... Chocolate Birthday Cake My mum made it..... It was SO good.... :)


BB gave me a Blueberry sweater that didn't fit her XD



My parents gave me a little black and white Kitty! Here i am holding it and wearing my outfit that my Older sister who likes pink gave me!


The image “http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/1/11/11P/11princess11/1133838629_resperfect.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Seth came with BB. ^-^



And from my grandparents.....this Puppy -----> http://api.ning.com/files/EoCAPeIShjQyKlAaNAp4sWCXhkO8ls6wzioiM1yIHamVu6xSS-jWUSD3IirtdFdYfDHBVQSw26OHunvZ69sr1*0d*S8Tq2-f/puppy.jpg





Well, I guess I'll be going! ^-^



Seeya on Wednesday! Bye!!!

9 comments:

EmilyCarolina said...

Happy birthday! ps. your old lol

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thought you had blonde hair. ha

Hazel said...

i do.....

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you!

The Crazy One. said...

Happy Birthday! lol Thats cool :D

misty said...

is this still hazel bray's blog???

your birhtday is not in january... i'm confused!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you and miss you!

Anon said...

you left a comment on my blog saying you wanted a letter for the game. You can have the letter D.