Monday, March 2

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday Me, and Dr. Seuss!

The image “http://www.childrensclassics.com.au/media/ccp0/cat/dr.seuss.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I love his books! One of my favorites is "The Lorax". The image “http://collectingtokens.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/the_lorax.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

ANYWAY, Today is my birthday and, I am now OFFICIALLY 10! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! I can't wait until my birthday party! So, heres a funny poem by Shel Silverstein! I like his poems!


STANDING


Standing on my elbow
With my finger in my ear,
Biting on a dandelion,
And humming kind of queer
While I watched a yellow caterpillar
Creeping up my wrist,
I leaned on a tree
And I said to me,
"Why am I doing this?"



Hahahaha! I like that poem.



ANOTHER!


IF I HAD A BRONTOSAURUS


If i had a brontosaurus,
I would name him Horace or Morris.
But if suddenly one day he had
A lot of little brontosauri-
I would change his name
To Laurie.


LOL.




OH MY GOSH. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT SNOWED!!!!
It was so beautiful........Before we got out there and ruined it.....
I didn't even get good pics yet......


Oh i gotta go........seeya! ^-^



~Chie~

8 comments:

EmilyCarolina said...

... I thought you were turning 14 or 15?

Grace said...

It would also be my great grandpa's birthday. I never did meet that guy....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST PAL!

taylor said...

that is so cool that you are ten! when is your party?
am i invited?

Monika said...

Happy birthday Hazel!! It is hard to believe you are 10. love you very much and hope to see you this summer.

Hazel said...

emily carolina- 14 "or" 15 in WW. (wizarding world) duh


gracie- thanks! i still cant believe im 10!!!!!

The Crazy One. said...

Happy Late Birthday i'm happy you guys got to play in the snow :DDDD

Anonymous said...

happy B-DAY!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GEORGE said...

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear hazel happy birthday to you.